DYB Concession Stand Procedures
No one under 16 Years of age is permitted to work in the concession stand without adult supervision.
***Umpires receive a free water for every game***
1. Turn on Roller Grill ( Power switch is on the left and turn grill knobs on high)
2. Set out condiments (ketchup, mustard, onions, relish, cream and sugar packets etc.)
3. Put on a pot of coffee… even in hot weather.
4. Put on a pot of hot water for hot chocolate.
5. Count money in cash box (located in freezer) and fill out the concession slip with starting amount.
6. Pull out chocolate candy from fridge and make popcorn.
Roller Grill Instructions
1. Spray rollers with cooking spray to avoid sticking.
2. Place hot dogs, sausages and roller burgers on the rollers.
Start with 4 sausages, 2 roller bites, 2 fiesta dogs and fill the rest with hot dogs.
Sausage and burgers need to cook about 30 minutes, hot dogs 15-20 minutes.
3. Once cooked turn down temperature but not below #4.
4. Refill as need (after the 4th inning do not restock unless there is a game immediately after.
5. To clean turn rollers to medium heat, wipe rollers with wet sponge, pull out tray under
rollers and wipe down, DO NOT USE SOAP ON THE ROLLERS.
- Manager of each team will have the code / key to the stand
- Soft pretzels are in the freezer and are to be heated in the microwave for 45-60 seconds.
- Persons handling open food items should wear gloves and a separate person to handle
money for food safety precautions.
- If items are needed please check inventory list on back of door.
Closing (After last game at field)
1. Add up money at end of game and fill out ending amount on sheet on concession slip.
2. Put money in cash box and place into freezer (treasurer will collect at end of day)
3. Make sure there is at least one pack of hot dogs and sausage in the refrigerator for the next
4. Restock all drinks, by rotating to keep the coldest to the front.
5. Unplug and wash coffee pot.
6. Wash utensils and wipe down counter tops, clean popcorn machine.
7. Empty trash and place in outside dumpster.
8. Unplug the roller machine.
9. Sweep the floor
10. Restock chips and candy/ snacks, place chocolate candies back into refrigerator.
11. Double check that freezer and refrigerator are plugged in and doors shut and door is
Thank you for your time and efforts… it is very much appreciated.
If you have any problems or concerns, please contact Jill Mixell at 717-439-3001